By making a reservation for a wedding through Koh Phangan TV or any website powered by Koh Phangan TV, you accept and agree to the relevant cancellation and no show policy of that hotel. This individual hotel cancellation policy (if any) is detailed on the prices page of each hotel website and will supercede or be combined with the cancellation policy below.
For hotels that do not display a cancellation policy in relation to weddings (or a full cancellation policy) then the cancellation policy will revert to our standard cancellation terms contained below on this page.
Standard Cancellation Terms
1. Cancellations of weddings can be accepted and deposits can be refunded up to 30 days before the wedding date.
2. A full refund of the advance wedding deposit will be made less any costs of money transfer i.e. bank charges, Paypal costs (at 3.4% per transaction) & so on that have been incurred by Koh Phangan TV and the associated hotel.
3. Cancellations are allowed within 30 days of the wedding date however no deposit can be returned in these circumstances.
4. Some resorts offer a transfer of the booking to a later date if adequate notice is given of a cancellation. This is subject to agreement by the resort concerned and also availability.
5. Early check out and no shows will be charged at 100% regarding accommodation. No deposit can be returned in these circumstances.
6. Any additional terms and conditions of the hotel as specified on the prices page of each hotel resort website that is powered by Koh Phangan TV will apply. This includes services rendered and / or products offered by the hotel.
7. Please note that certain discounted rates or special offers are not eligible for cancellation or change. This will be specified at the time of booking if applicable.
8. Please check the wedding and accommodation details thoroughly for any such conditions prior to making your reservation.
9. Cancellation requests must be made in writing by email to the email address from which a booking confirmation was originally sent.